“Breakfast sandwich was Scrumptious ”

Indian Shores Coffee Company
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Its an great coffee house, fresh roast, also serves light lunch, alcohol and has a great outdoor area to sit.
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

I had the breakfast sandwich this morning and it was delish! Nice and warm and fresh the egg was perfect the bacon was perfect and the bread it's on is lovely! I had a vanilla bean latte too and loved that! We sat outside and it was peaceful and there was a cute little cat laying in the shade loved the garden feel it gives! I strongly recommend this place

Reviewed April 28, 2016

If you are staying in the area, there is really no 'coffee shops' close by, which is probably a good thing, since that would mean extra traffic. This place is kind of hard to see since it's very humble store front on Gulf Blvd.surrounded by vegetation, but when walking in the morning, almost a beacon for a nice little coffee and a muffin (other things as well). Nice little tables out front to enjoy your coffee/breaky as well. A lot more homey than the corner coffee shop in Indian Rocks. Once found became our 'go to' for coffee every morning.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

My husband and I stopped here to iced mochas. The placed look dirty and out of date. The cook came out of the back sweaty and it looked unsanitary so we didn't order food. They were way over priced and we ended up throwing them away after one drink.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

My husband & I shared a breakfast sandwich, he had a cinnamon roll & I had a muffin. It was all delicious especially the freshly made muffins!

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

We went here every morning for coffee and something to eat it was very good and some items made to order along with great tasting muffins! They also gave a variety of coffee to choose from you can't go wrong coming here!