All reviews mayo clinic marsh landing shuttle service stay there again room was clean minute drive restaurants and shopping easy access very nice hotel convenient location waffles great place to stay staff was friendly front desk staff complimentary breakfast excellent stay hampton
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here (again) recently for a business trip. As expected, the hotel lobby area was immaculate and the reception was warm and friendly! Kelsey checked me in post-haste and I was in my room in about 5 minutes flat! The hotel is currently under-going some renovations and I was informed of this prior to arrival. I chose to stay here regardless because the staff are so friendly and accommodating plus the rooms are so nice!! The construction work starts at 9am and all the noise stops promptly at 5pm! There was a slight issue with this on my first night, but the staff feverishly worked to resolve the problem and it never occurred throughout the rest of my stay.

There are many restaurants close by (some within walking distance) and there’s a Publix grocery store close by too (also within walking distance). The hotel also offers a “Happy Hour” (FREE wine, beer, bar food, snacks, etc..) Monday thru Thursday!! Whenever I’m in Jacksonville for business or leisure, I’ll definitely be staying at this hotel for sure!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Roberta A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful review. I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach. And noticing that our staff was so accommodating and made sure to alert you of the current renovations, please know that you, and all our guest, are our main priority. Thank you for mentioning Kelsey, she is truly an exceptional member of our team and I have shared your gratitude with her.

We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed October 30, 2018

Stayed one night. Hotel and rooms were clean -- the pool not so much. Kids could not swim and were initially disappointed. We picked this hotel due to the close location to the beach, so they were able to swim in the ocean instead.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for posting a review from your stay. While I am glad you appreciated our rooms, I was also concerned that you had some issues with our pool not being up to par. I understand this must have been inconvenient for you and I am sorry. Your concerns will be shared with our team so we can take the necessary actions to improve and make for a better stay next time.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach.

Reviewed October 26, 2018

Located close to the beach and ST John's town center. Also close to the Mayo clinic...this place is clean and friendly, with a good breakfast. The rates are good for the area. You won't be disappointed if you stay here.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor we truly appreciate you!

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area. We truly enjoyed the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 17, 2018

Terrible room, service and environment. The room was dirty, noisy and smelling smoke. The breakfast is the usual "inn"hotels. Do not expected nothing from the staff. Although the price is acceptable, they should give us at least a clean room.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Roberta A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our current renovation with the noisy time may have caused. The hotel is close to completion we only have one more month to go.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone at anytime. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Unacceptable customer service at front desk. They were down right nasty to me. Do not book this place because the staff do not communicate regarding your arrangements. It was the worst experience I've ever had at Hampton Inn.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear abigailcain43,

We appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel and are sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.