“The Best in Sushi”
Review of Sushi Palace

Sushi Palace
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

I've eaten sushi since I was young and this is the best. Also great selection of saki. Extremely polite servers.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

I live here in Jax beach and this is my favorite sushi restaurant in all of jacksonville. Consistently fresh and great quality fish. Staff and service are wonderful. Small and family run, love to support the locals! Very easy parking and next door to publix makes it great for any groceries you might need after sushi. Crab rangoons are amazing! And they have the best ginger dressing I have ever had. Also try the crystal roll! Yum!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

The sushi is always good, and frequented by locals in Ponte Vedra Beach and surrounding area. They do a very brisk take-out service - phone orders from residents in the area very common for this restaurant. The atmosphere is very basic, not exactly new or inviting - but here's the hidden treasure; the food is great, very well prepared. We will often sit at the sushi bar, just 5 seats, and watch the chefs make the sushi. The owners are very friendly and will contact us when they get a special order such as fresh UNI. It gets very busy on the weekend, and here's one great benefit, they are open on most holidays when everyone else is closed! We keep going back for the quality and tasty fresh preparation and friendliness of the staff and the couple who run the place. They will also prepare whatever you want if its not on the menu. Highly recommend the place even if its a hole in the wall!

Reviewed June 13, 2016

hole in the wall restaurant in shopping center but really good food. Get the cumber and crab salad. Plenty to share for two or three. We shared three rolls and all were good. Recommend this for good food at reasonable price.

Reviewed February 6, 2016

I have been here a few times. The owner and his wife are omnipresent. The food and service are always excellent. They are good with my 1 year-old and always very gracious. They don't always have Uni and occasionally won't have something even more standard because the owner will not serve anything less than the freshest grade. They have a really sweet and polite 8-year-old who is sometimes there after school and will sometimes sit with us and play with my child when invited.

Thank L. Kendall W