“Bad service and subpar sushi”
Review of Sushi Palace

Sushi Palace
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Nothing to say except that every time I walk in here I regret it. The staff is simply rude and the sushi is not even that great for the price. They have coupons in mint magazine but seem annoyed when you try to use them. Just avoid it and go somewhere else. If I could leave zero stars, I would.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This has long been a favorite and I was disappointed on my most recent visit. Shrimp was way overcooked and the amount of the serving was smaller than in the past. Will likely give it one more try but am not recommending it.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

family run sushi restaurant. The special rolls are great. The food is always fresh and the restaurant is clean and the people are friendly. We have always had good food.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

First visit. Last visit. Pros: thinking.... oh, they have a full bar. Cons: sushi pieces were very thinly sliced. Tuna resembled a shaving of unripened watermelon. Temperature of fish was lukewarm.... Did not like the color, cut, texture or taste. Also, they counted a fake crab stick as one of the sushi pieces. The California roll was mushy as if it had been made yesterday and refrigerated and then served to us. Even the lettuce in the salad was limp and we all. Ow it's not difficult to serve crisp iceberg lettuce in a salad. Nothing was good. There are better sushi restaurants at the beaches.

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

I've eaten sushi since I was young and this is the best. Also great selection of saki. Extremely polite servers.