“Food that’s fun and delicious!”

Salt Life Food Shack
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Central American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Salt Life Food Shack was developed with the commitment to provide a community driven restaurant that compliments the brand where “living the Salt Life” is a part of everyday life. We offer a carefully crafted eclectic menu to cater to all tastes and personalities. Salt Life Food Shack of Jacksonville Beach is the perfect locale for beach goers to enjoy great dishes, cool drinks and the opportunity to catch up with family and friends. We are located just three blocks off the beach and our casual yet trendy open-air space will accommodate all types – from the avid seaman to land lovers looking for a taste of the Salt Life... Eat, Drink. And be Salty.
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Love the beachy atmosphere, friendly staff and unique and oh-so-delicious food! My favorites are the grouper sandwich and the shrimp brochette. You can’t go wrong with their fried rice and/or shack fries!

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Trying to hard to be something. Food was average at best. Service was poor. Lacked quality in their product. Get some seasoned waiters and waitresses...it might just help

Date of visit: October 2017
Salt Life F, Guest Relations Manager at Salt Life Food Shack, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Thank you for dining at SLFS and for providing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience at our restaurant. We assure you that your experience with the staff members is not the norm. We have happy and energetic staff members who have a true understanding of genuine hospitality and great menu knowledge.

We take pride in our unique menu, scratch kitchen, award winning food, cleanliness, and service. We hold total guest satisfaction to the utmost importance. In the future; if there is any area of dissatisfaction; please bring it to the attention of a manager while you are in the restaurant. We will do whatever we can to elevate your experience. We hope you will give us another try in the near future.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Must have the ahi tacos! They are the best I have ever had. Would come again for them and apps. Outdoor seating was very nice and comforts. Very family friendly.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I came to this restaurant for the first time on October 9th to be with family on my birthday. Truthfully, I was not in the best of moods. Let me start with the waitress...I’m not sure if she realized it or not but she help put me in a better mood. I wish I would’ve grabbed her name. The service was excellent and the attention we got was spot on. Not too much. The food was great and my children and my wife loved it. It was an overall great experience. I’ll be back.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

The food was so good and the view was beautiful. We sat on the top floor and you can see the ocean from there. Our waitress was so nice.

Date of visit: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant