All reviews mayo clinic front desk kids suite glass shower great hotel walk in shower free breakfast king bed great room would stay here again a wonderful stay business trip rooms are clean hot tub staff was friendly hie jacksonville
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel. Very clean. Great service and great staff. I'm trying hard to find something wrong. The only draw back to this hotel are the narrow parking spaces. I stay here often. Don't hesitate to book a stay here!

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed August 29, 2014

This is a great place to stay if you want to be close enough to the beach to drive, but not actually on the beach. My boyfriend and I stayed here on our way down to Fort Lauderdale and we LOVED our stay. The beds are SO comfortable! I wish I could have taken it home with me! The staff is very welcoming and friendly and the complimentary breakfast is fit for a king! Book! You won't be disappointed :)

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We were there for the weekend and It was a very pleasant stay. The room and the hotel was very clean. Nice breakfast.
Not exactly oceanfront hotel but the beach it's just a mile away. Very friendly staff. Definitely we'll be back.

1  Thank Luis C
Reviewed August 20, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 3 days and would definitely stay again. The rooms are clean and spotless. The front desk were very pleasant and helpful. It's about 3/4 of a mile from the beach but we took a cab I and visited a few establishments. We will be back.

1  Thank Ken B
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

One the nicest Holiday Inn Expresses we have stayed at. Clean and Great location. Nice breakfast in the morning. Also a little market near front desk. They offer a good government/military rate which is a plus. The beach and restaurants are only about 1 mile away. There is also bus stop in front of building. Highly recommend.

1  Thank JerseyJen411