“Loved our experience at Kyle G's”

Kyle G's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Kyle G's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$60
Description: Kyle G's Prime Seafood is a polished casual, relaxed and seafood centric restaurant. We take pride in offering signature fresh fish, shellfish, steaks and an excellent beverage selection, delivered with personalized and professional service.
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We celebrated a birthday by eating Sunday brunch here. They made our experience really special with table decorations, a birthday card, complimentary champagne toast, and a cupcake dessert for the birthday girl. All 7 of us ordered different meals and everyone enjoyed theirs. The bloody Mary bar rocked. Our server David took extra good care of us. Beautiful scenery and delicious food, what a wonderful day we had!

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch on the outdoor patio the service and food was good however the tables were card tables mismatched and we had no umbrella for the entire table there were 6 of us and eating in the sun it was too hot and then it started to rain mid meal and were not offer to move or get an umbrella so that our food would not get wet!!

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely evening with my husband celebrating our anniversary! This was our first visit as we recently moved here. We had a reservation so we walked right in to an ocean front table-what a spectacular view of the beach! My husband's filet was cooked to perfection and my Chilean Sea Bass was heavenly. Our server, Barry was excellent and did not rush us at all. They even had a card wishing us a happy anniversary at the table. Definitely valet park as there is no parking to speak of and if it's not too breezy I recommend getting a drink at the outdoor bar to take in the sound of the surf on the deck. They have an extensive wine list, too. I highly recommend Kyle G's and we will return regularly!

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Had a good meal. Price OK and perhaps higher than it should have been. But parking staff was a problem. As a licensed firearm user I carry firearms in my vehicle and will not accept valet parking. The valet staff was just plain ugly and mean about this. The attendant and the manager were quite ugly and did everything to thwart my parking. I advised them to get out of the way or I would call 911 for assistance. Finally, after about 7 minutes they moved and I parked and locked my car. I also advised that if they touched my car I would call the police. Will I go back yo Kyle G's? Perhaps but I'll never use them as long as the valet staff is there.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We recently visited Kyle G’s with some friends for a lunch. Service and food selection were excellent. Location is ocean front and we had best seats in the house. We enjoyed a crispy fish sandwich along with salads and a fish Ruben. This is an excellant high end resturant but well worth the visit. Valet service avaliable along with an outdoor bar with a special lunch menu. We will return and look forward to our next visit.