“Nice location Good Food”

Shuckers on the Beach
Ranked #10 of 114 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The "best on the beach" is located in the Island Beach Resort! The spicy, the sweet, the sublime. The flavor of Jensen Beach comes alive at Shuckers on the Beach. Savor deliciously inventive cuisine that takes the contemporary to the extraordinary. Bold flavors, inspired techniques and the freshest ingredients make every meal a culinary adventure. Enjoy signature seafood, steaks, pasta and salads, all prepared with finesse and flair. See and be seen at the lively bar and lounge, or take in the scene while dining amidst the breeze. For your entertainment, there is live music every Saturday and Sunday from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Happy Hour Specials: Monday thru Friday - Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light draft and bottles are $2.50. House wine & well drinks are $2.50. Sunday drink specials are all day as follows: $3.00 frozen Rum Runners. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light bottles are $2.50. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light drafts are $2.50.
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

We went to the restaurant for dinner. Realized when we walked in had been here before. Great seafood. This visit was a little crazy as we arrived as a wedding party transitioned from deck wedding to banquet room. I wasn’t really hungry so had appetizer. Crab chowder. A hint of crab but I expected to have prices of crab. Nacho plate huge.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Have been here many many times. I tried a lot of items off menu. My go to items are the crab/corn chowder and tuna burger. Peel and eat shrimp is awesome too, (cold).

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Staying right here at the resort for a wedding. Got in late from a long drive and didn’t want to go out and we were glad we didn’t. Live band on the deck was actually pretty good, service was fast and efficient. The fan above me would drop condensation on me every few minutes but wasn’t a big problem. Now the food came in generous portions...scallops were very good, stuffed shrimp special was great, grouper Reuben was just ok ( Cole slaw instead of sauerkraut so.....) BUT the mahi tacos? Oh my, fish tacos are one of my go-to menu items...I will never get anything else at Shuckers....IMO these are really REALLY great mahi tacos!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

On 8/26/18 I hosted a party for my wife's birthday at Shuckers on the Beach. Over 60 people attended. The banquet manager Rachel Vochko was excellent to work with. They had a beautiful banquet room set aside with a dance floor and the room was decorated beautifully. Dinner consisted of Mahi Mahi, Chicken Francaise, roasted red potatoes, vegetable medley, salad and dessert. The food was outstanding as were the servers and bar tenders. This experience was beyond excellent and I would not hesitate to use them for another gathering. Great job Shuckers!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Food good, nice variety. I had a grouper Reuben and liked it. Ate outside deck overlooking the beach, nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2018