“Good Chinese food ”

Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend. Place is small but great for take out. Very friendly and great service. Located in the Publix plaza.

Reviewed February 21, 2016

Very helpful and friendly! They gladly, catered to our dietary needs! Food was very fresh and flavorful!

Reviewed November 25, 2015

the food was not good at all, the fried rice had no flavour even after putting lots of soy sauce on, my honey sesame chicken was deep fried to within an inch of its life and so hard you could not chew it. the hot and sour soup was just ok....but we were left hungry and dissapointed

Reviewed August 29, 2015

Always good quality and value. Friendly and good service. We have been visiting this are for 20 years and always buy food to take out here. Favourite is Mongolian pork. Adjacent to Publix supermarket, we have been known to pick up a bottle of wine while the food is cooked! There is also a eat in area. We would not visit Jensen Beach without stopping here.

Reviewed December 6, 2014

Family of 5 we thought this was a restaurant, not really. Yes they have 5 tables, but pretty industrial looking. So we ordered take out to take home. When home, first thing we discovered is the sweet and sour sauce was missing. Then my wife loves sweet and sour soup and gave it 2/5 rating. I have to agree, seemed more sour then sweet. Wonton soup was good, lo mein good, and beef w/ broccoli good. Szechuan shrimp was to spicy for my wife. I like spicy hot and it was just right for me. Sorry I have read a lot of local reviews that are good, so we will give it another try.