“Great bagels!”

Cuisines: Deli
Description: Phone number: (772) 692-3366
Description: Phone number: (772) 692-3366
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

As good of a bagel as anywhere in the country. My wife had an everything bagel with veggie spread. Veggies were very fresh and bagel was well seasoned.
I had the Nova lox sandwich on everything bagel and it was delicious.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

We found this place while renting a home in the Jensen Beach area and are so glad we did. We wound up eating here five of the seven days during our stay! It has a varied menu, pretty good coffee (I kind of prefer mine a bit stronger but theirs is still good), as good a bagel as you’ll find south of NY, fast service, inside and outside tables and a friendly staff. Check this place out!

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

They make their muffins daily and the breakfast is very good too
The service is very personalized and the place has a homely atmosphere

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

Visited this fine establishment with my grandmother today... all I can say is, wow, what a fantastic establishment! I had the egg, cheese, and bacon sandwich, and to my surprise, the sandwhich was made from on bagel. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

Stopped for bagels and coffee was surprised to find pancakes, French toast and biscuits&gravy also on the menu. Staff was super friendly and helpful. They had special Pistachio Muffins that were phenomenal. Highly Recommend this place.