“Wow! What an awesome buffet!”
Review of Mikata Buffet

Mikata Buffet
Ranked #44 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 28, 2017

If you leave here hungry it is only your fault! This is a great place to eat in Stuart, FL. Anything and everything you could want -- even for lunch. We enjoyed it all including the best hot and sour soup we have ever had and the price was amazingly low! Try it, you will like it!

Reviewed December 30, 2016

I reluctantly returned to Mikata - expecting it to be as dark and unorganized as it was during my first visit. - What can I say?

This time it was well lit and very nice -
SOME of the Sushi wasn't the freshest - but that's to be expected. With that exception I was not disappointed. Even the cheese cake was nice....

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

If you need more spice i get the stir fry you can make it as hot as you want overall its a decent buffett

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Came here since it was near where I shopped and had low expectations. My expectations were realized as the majority of the food was pretty bland and since I do not eat fried food. The resulting balance was rather drab. If you want quantity then this works but I will leave the buffets to others in the future

1  Thank Allan S
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Yesterday was the second time to this buffet with a friend. I wasn't crazy about it the first time but figured let me give it another go.

I have to say I am in the minority on this one. The restaurant was very busy. There is a sushi area, I think a stir fry area in addition to the buffet itself.

Lots of fish...shrimp, mussels, etc. A large variety of entrees, soup to dessert. Constant attention was given to keeping dishes full, servers were on top of clearing away dirty plates and refilling drinks.

So the whole set up was awesome, price was amazing as well. So why only three stars? I just didn't care for the food. The fried dumplings were my favorite along with the chicken with black pepper. My friend, however, loves it!

As I said, I surely was in the minority by the look of the place. Give it a try and decide yourself!