“Good food and good service.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #38 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Hostess group very friendly and welcoming. Michael H provided very good and prompt service from beginning to end. Prices always a bit high, but food consistent and salad and breadsticks really good. Nice to be able to get a 9oz pour on wines. I always enjoy a glass and half. Very nice dinner and never felt rushed.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Go there for great lunches. Great salad bar. Clean and quite restaurant. Love their soup and Salad. Prices are really reasonable

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I have returned to this location with a friend for dinner. I ordered the eggplant Parmesan dinner with a side of pasta which was my choice. My friend ordered the grilled chicken Parmesan with a side of vegetable. We both opted for the salad and had two large bowls. The salad was very good as usual and the breadsticks unbeatable. Soon after finishing our salads are entrées arrived. I usually don’t order eggplant Parmesan because unlike my mother everyone breads it. The eggplant was delicious and reminded me of years gone by. If your egg plant fans I suggest you try this. My friend enjoyed his grilled chicken Parmesan which I tasted and was delicious. We decided not to order dessert as we were both fall.
Another nice experience at the Olive Garden.

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Chain restaurants always hold the expectation of standard quality, portions and pricing. This location is no different.
The unlimited salad, soup and reasonable lunch pricing is a particular draw for locals. Our visit did not disappoint in those categories . However the staff was unfamiliar with a national promotion of loyalty rewards which was disappointing.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

This is an standard Oliver Garden restaurant in Jensen Beach.
Many food options, good Italian wines with good prices.
The bottomless salad is a must.
Many different pastas options with different sauces.
Rossana is an excellent waitress and did a very good service