“Been going here for years”
Review of Cinco de Mayo

Cinco de Mayo
Ranked #15 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Excellent menu, full generous bar, friendly efficient service, good value.
Guacamole made at table is wonderful, Carne Asada & Divorce Enchiladas were the choices this visit. Both were wonderful!

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Thank goodness that the food was good, because the service really left a lot to be desired. We had a party of 12 and had called before hand to make sure of availability. We were placed in a room by ourselves and not only had to gather our own chairs to have enough, but after waiting for about 10 minutes with no waiter in sight, we had to go find & hand out our own menus. At this point our waiter finally showed up but did not seem happy at all about waiting on a table of 12, and that did not change throughout the evening. Now I can't be positive that our waiter wasn't happy about waiting on a big party, but if that wasn't the case then his personality really doesn't lend itself to dealing with the public. The saving grace of the evening was that the food was good, but there are plenty of other restaurants close by with good food and good service. Cinco de Mayo doesn't justify my time or money.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I have been making my own chicken fajitas for years at home and have been supplementing the chicken fajitas with rice, beans, and pico de gallo from Cinco de Mayo. I make my own chicken fajitas, because I believe the chickens Cinco de Mayo uses in their fajitas are dried up old hens they cook to near leather taste and texture.

Now as to the reason for my current disappointment with Cinco de Mayo. While I realize portion control is an important element in the profitability of any restaraunt, for many years I have been ordering my side dishes from them. They came in reasonable sized containers for the amount charged. Today I received my order and the sides came in containers 1/4 of the size of the containers I previously received. Instead of correcting the matter the employee elected to argue with me. Not a happy customer.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

This is our go-to Mexican restaurant. Every meal we've had has been very good. I've had a couple of their specialty salads and I really enjoy them! The servers are always helpful and friendly!!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Excellent and authentic Mexican food. Incredible prices and portions for lunch. Very friendly staff also. Went for lunch with two whole families and loved it. Would definitely recommend.