“Excellent food and service”

Pineapple Jacks Bistro
Ranked #25 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Description: Pineapple Jack's Bistro is a casually polished family friendly restaurant with a whimsical vibe. We take pride in providing "Simple Great Food" and "Great Service" to our guests. Our menu features American cuisine with Mediterranean twist offering something for everyone. Fresh, made to ordered Steaks, Seafood, Salads and Pasta's from local sources.
Reviewed July 26, 2018

The food is great. The service is excellent. Definitely worth a try. Indoor and outdoor seating. Outdoor seating IS SMOKE FREE.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Nice ambiance. Fresh seafood, salads,appetizers nice variety. Small quaint hotel on 2nd floor. Great owners and staff. Summer hrs are Thur-Sun. Sunday Brunch and music a few nights a week.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I will start by saying we used to eat here often and always recommended this place and absolutely loved the food here. I'm not sure if they have a new owner or chef but the whole menu has changed and is just Blah! We should have left after we looked at the menu but we decided to stay and give it a chance. I ordered the peach and burrata salad as an appetizer which I loved but it ended there. I ordered the penne alla vodka but gluten free, after a few bites the waitress came over and said oops let me grab that and took the plate and replaced it with another one. Clearly she gave me regular pasta so this is a warning to anyone with a food allergy if you eat here. She never apologized and just acted like it didn't happen. It had no flavor at all, just like the menu it was bland and boring. My husband didn't care for his dinner either which was the scallops. They had a funny smell and no taste at all. My daughter ordered the children's chicken fingers and they were slimy and instead of honey mustard they gave her spicy mustard?? They also charged us 50 cents for it?? She never got her drink and we never got any refills on our drinks. In fact after the food came out we never saw the waitress. I hate to give a bad review of any restaurant because I used to work in one but this whole experience was just bad. Sadly we probably wont return, we found it to be way over priced for boring food and really bad service.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Great place to have a nice family dinner. The food was well prepared and tasty. I had a pineapple grilled jerk chicken served with rum sauce and rice. The atmosphere was clean and tropical touch with wicker chairs and tables covered in white table cloths. The kids grilled cheese was monstrous with nice golden french fries. Will return again.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Made reservations for four...seated right away. Hostess very nice. Waited for awhile for server but once served proved to be a very nice person, Clarissa. Two of us had eggplant, one had roasted chicken and one had filet mignon. Eggplant wasn't cooked all the way, eggplant was tuff...chicken not roasted enough..steak was just okay. We were told new chef..doesn't make pineapple rice anymore..very skimpy meals. Had problem with a coupon and was told one thing and then what she told us wasn't correct. Had to speak to the manager, who was no help. Will not go back!