“Excellent Italian Food”

Santo's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Really, Really, Really, good Italian food. We had the pleasure of eating dinner here as a party of five. The décor is nice, not really fancy/high end but very comfortable. The service was very good and the food was excellent. I had the stomboli which I must say was quite good. The rest of the table had varied items, pasta or meat dishes and all were happy with the meals. We really enjoyed our dinner and will eat here again.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on a family visit while on vacation definitely great pizza can not say much about the rest of the food as that’s all my son and I had. But must say all the food looked great and the place was busy by noon so I say it’s a good choice.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Correct me if I am wrong, but taking money that isn't yours, isn't that called stealing????
Apparently the waiter feels like never coming to our table except drink and to take his money. Another person brought our raw Pizzato our raw pizza that we had to send backI will never be back here with my children. It's beyond appalling. The waiter needed a 26%percent tip, that he stole from me and my children?????

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We have purchased Italian appetizers, dinner and deserts several times from this Deli/Market. The quality and taste have been excellent. We just got one American and one Italian cheesecake for a party. Both were really good. We will keep going back.

1  Thank Stuart_traveler
Reviewed August 8, 2018

While this was a while ago, service was horrible. Waited over an hour for a pizza, while other dinners came out fairly quickly. Complained 2X - once to Santo who said pizzas take a long time to make since they are hand made (aren't they all hand made a good restaurants??). It was even difficult to pay the bill - that took another 20 minutes. Will never go back - too many other better choices nearby.

2  Thank 989TroyHunter