“Great place weekly lobster specials”

Juno Beach Fish House
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 2000. Fresh and local seafood whenever possible.
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Found this by accident. Then would up visiting 5 times during our 3 months in Juno Beach this year . Service is great at lunch not as good at dinner I assume do to large crowds at dinner.

Everything we ordered from soup to fish & chips to lobster was very good on a par or better to all the PGA BLVD and Jupiter restaurants . Do not miss this place

Rick P, General Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Why thank you Ronald, there's no bigger compliment than having you come back several times after finding us by accident, we're so glad that you did! Thank you for joining us and for you kind words, they really mean a lot to us! Hope to see you next season!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We just had a wonderful dinner at the JB Fish House! I had had lunch so wasn’t too hungry. Ordered the tuna sashimi appetizer and it was a fabulous plate of perfectly prepared tuna with appropriate accompaniments!! Wasabi!!! Ginger!!I couldn’t finish all of it, and Dawn B, our wonderful waitress, offered to pack it for me and even gave my more great dipping sauce!! Lunch tomorrow!!
My husband had a shrimp, artichoke, sun dried tomato dish with bow tie pasta that was excellent!!! And those ROLLS!! Great!! And we had a really good craft beer from Due South brewery!!
What an excellent dinner!!
THANKS to all of the great chefs at JB Fish House, and here’s to the great wait staff too!!!

Rick P, General Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

We love that you loved it! Thank you so much for joining us and your kind words regarding our staff, especially, Dawn B, she's a real gem! And great pictures by the way. The next time you and the hubby are in the neighborhood and craving some great seafood, stop back in, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.
Till next time,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Make a reservation - this is a popular place and deservedly so. We did not have a reservation but arrived early and we were NOT the first people in line. The owner was lovely - put us on the waiting list and was trying to squeeze us in the bar, but we got lucky and got the last table for two. My lobster dinner was delicious, my husband's grilled fish was very nice but the potatoes were just ok. The staff is busy, working hard and fast. Perhaps it's a bit more 'chill' on a 'regular' night, but we'd gladly return.

We're so glad that you made it in to take advantage of our famous two pound lobster special, the place is definitely jumping on Tuesday's. Thank you for not only joining us but taking the time to review us, I trust our love for what we do here showed. We certainly look forward to having you join us again!
Till next time,

Reviewed March 28, 2018

My husband and I love the Sunset Menu at Juno Beach Fish House - we eat very early anyway and it's an excellent deal. Tonight we went and I ordered a Caesar Salad, the Stuffed Shrimp with Rice Pilaf and Coleslaw, and had Decaf Coffee and Key Lime Pie (I had to take that home; I was so full!). My husband ordered the Clam Chowder, Fish and Chips, with Coffee and Sugarless Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. All for about $40 for the two of us! As I said, we love it here. The food is delicious and the prices can't be beat! A shout out to our very lovely and talented waitress Dawn - she was excellent!

Thank you so much for joining us, and for putting a big smile on our faces! I couldn't be more ecstatic to know how much you and your husband enjoyed our "Sunset Menu" and Dawns always professional and friendly service, I'll be sure to pass your kind words on, I just know it will really make her day! We can't wait to have you join us again!
Till then,

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

We dine at Juno Beach Fish House at least once a month and recently found out about the Friday Libster Tail dinner special. We decided to give it a try...2 8 ounce cold water lobster tails cooked to perfection with soup or salad and two sides for a little over $30...you can't beat the price nor could you improve on the quality of the tails or their preparation. Loved it so much that I am going back in April for my birthday dinner. Do make a reservation if you are going during the season. Some nights the lines are long.

That's fantastic Marybeth, we're loving that you love dinning with us! I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate your birthday than with friends enjoying a beautiful pound of broiled lobster tails. And thank you so much for the awesome review, it means the world to us!
Looking forward to celebrating with you soon.
Till then,