“Out of the way”

Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This place was in a little shopping center but the food and service was outstanding. The meals we had were very large tasted very good, We will go back there again when we go back to West Palm.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Tried thirsty turtle for the first time today. I unfortunately cannot say that I will be going back. I ordered a chicken wrap with no tomatoes, and my wife ordered the coconut shrimp salad. First, a member of our party was brought her food 20 minutes before anyone else in our party.

When my wrap finally arrived it had tomatoes in it. I informed the waitress who took it back and came back shortly with a new wrap. The new one still had tomatoes in it, so after 5 minutes without any follow up I went inside to inform her that it still was not correct. The third wrap arrived after my party had completed their meals, and to everyone's amazement it still had tomatoes in it. That's 3 in a row, so at this point I decided to eat the wrap and remove the tomatoes as I came across them. When the waitress came around and was told it was still not right she simply said "I don't know what they were drinking last night" and continued on her way.

When the bill finally came, I was surprised to see a charge for the wrap as well as a beer my wife ordered but never received.

After asking to speak with the manager, he agreed to remove the charge for the wrap and the beer we never got. He said they were short staffed and busy. No further offers to make things right, nor did he bother to come by my table to check on the rest of the party after hearing about the overall experience.

We also never got water refills, silverware or napkins. Not the best best place. They have a header on their menu soliciting franchise inquires, with a misspelled URL. My advice to other patrons and especially anyone considering franchising; avoid at all costs. There are so many alternatives in the area. Cut your losses and try somewhere else.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I’m obsessed with their mild wings. They’re delicious. It’s become a tradition for our friends to all get together for wing happy hour, spinach and artichoke dip, and a few drinks while we talk for hours. Great local spot to be! It does get busy at peak times and there can be a wait but I haven’t experienced anything too crazy. Mouth is watering just thinking about their food! :)

Reviewed June 24, 2018

We stopped here today Sunday for lunch ,this place was packed full we waited for our meal for around 25 mins, but it was worth it the food was delicious good portions ,the service was good can't ask for anything else .

Reviewed June 16, 2018

We have been to the Thirsty Turtle several times and we are NEVER disappointed! HUGE portions, always delicious! The coconut shrimp here is the BEST! Also, they have a great selection of sides to go with your entrees. Services are always on target and the live music is great too!