“A little bit of France in Jupiter”

Le Metro Neighborhood BIstro
Ranked #44 of 218 Restaurants in Jupiter
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Le Metro Neighborhood Bistro is a new venture for long time Food and Beverage couple. Executive Chef Christian Alunno was born and trained in Nice, France. He has brought his many talents as Executive Chef from an impressive European and American career to this area. The food at Le Metro is fresh and authentic. It is open for lunch Tues through Sat 11:30 - 5(bistro style). Dinner is Tuesday - Saturday 5pm til. Early Dining nightly until 6pm and Breakfast Sat 8 - 11:30 and Sun 8 -2pm.
Reviewed 12 October 2016

With only one free night on a business trip, and assisted by TripAdvisor, I went out of my way to try this bistro-restaurant. I was very happy with my choice. On a Tuesday night, there were not many others (just two couples) dining, but the very pleasant ambience and personable servers made the solo dining experience comfortable rather than awkward. I opted for a prix-fixe three-course meal, starting with mussels (which, though fairly small. were great in their delicious broth), followed by bouillabaisse (the à la carte version of which includes a one-pound lobster, not included with the prix-fixe version). There were many other tempting options that would bring me back if I lived nearby. The dessert offerings all were enticing; a simple peach melba was a satisfying finish to a good meal. Even though there was no bustling crowd of diners enhancing the ambience on this weeknight, it was not hard to imagine Le Metro as an authentic bistro in any French village.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

A friend and I decided to meet for happy hour and she suggested we try this place since we both live nearby and she has eaten here before. Another acquaintance also recommended I try it.
We sat at the bar and both ordered happy hour cocktails. I had the sour apple tini and asked the bartender to make it less sweet and she made it perfectly. Just right.
I ordered the short rib sliders which cane with fries. They were so tender and delicious and the fries were hot and crispy. And the sliders were quite generous for $10.95. My friend ordered the roasted shrimp bruschetta for $7.95.
She also enjoyed hers very much.
Perhaps the only reason I wouldn't give it a 5 star is the decor and the lack of music. When we arrived it had elevator music and half way through there was no music. We both would have loved some french music to liven the atmosphere. The decor is just ok. That been said, just go there and enjoy the great food and on Monday they have an excellent dinner special. I will definitely go back. The service was good too. Sorry I forgot to take pictures becuz I was so hungry!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

This restaurant has amazing early bird specials and Monday specials all year long. Food is very good, portions are on the small side, but so flavorful, you will savor each bite and remember the flavors for a long time to come. Friendly and efficient service,nice agtmosphere

Reviewed 19 July 2016

On each of my trips to Jupiter I have found myself sitting at Le Metro's rectangular bar where the other patrons make you feel welcome and part of the neighborhood. The drinks are great and the bartender very friendly.

1  Thank cszostak
Reviewed 4 July 2016

It is inexplicable why this is only the 34th place restaurant in Jupiter. Friends invited me Saturday night, and it was the best food I have eaten in 56 years, anywhere. The sauces for the mussels mariniere and the tenderloin and short rib ravioli had not only unique and sumptuous flavors, but layers of flavors. Amy treated us with passionate attention to the food and experience. Her soulful commitment to giving us an unforgettable meal was spiritual. There is no where else to eat. This is it. You're done. Ignore the bland corporate faux town center exterior; do it.

1  Thank jedicounsel32835