Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum - CLOSED
Review Highlights
With great sadness, the museum is gone

Used to love to take visitors there. Each and every time we would visit, we would see something... read more

Reviewed March 15, 2015
margie214
Northville, MI
Cute museum

It's a small museum with a lot of memorabalia packed in from Burt Reynolds. He also holds acting... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2013
Pamela F
Jupiter, Florida

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I would never go back there again. It was boring and as usual Burt Reynolds made himself the center of attention but that goes with his well known oversized ego. Even if you like Burt Reynolds you'd still probably be board. I think he started this just to try to make money since he is now a has-been.........

4  Thank Greg-Linda-Harlow
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Never knew Burt reynolds until i visited the museum. Very talented and giving man. His museum is inside a former bank location. Very informative narrators. Provide you with alot of information. Dolly parton donated a carriage to him that is on display there. He Did every stunt himself in his movies. Acted in hundreds of movies , was on many covers of magazines. There is a stage inside museum where he still provides acting classes that he perrsonally conducts to inspire upcoming actors, actresses. He lives in nearby Hobe sound. You can sometimes see him around town. Hes 76 now. Still looks good. Had to adopt a son because ex wife Loni anderson never wanted children. BertComes from a law enforcement background which his adopted son is involved in.. Def a nice small charming museum to checkout...

1  Thank clevelander22
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Lots of interesting memories about Burt and his accomplishments.Photos from his movies and props from his old movies were also on display. He also gives acting classes there.

2  Thank bmilo
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This is a real surprise in the world of Museums. If you enjoy old hollywood and want to see a place that shows a success story check this place out. If you are a fan of Reynolds or just of movies in general, you won't be sorry. Also great gift shop on location!

1  Thank RS W
Reviewed July 10, 2012

When we decided to stay in Jupiter one night I looked around at what to do. I couldnt believe I found this because my b/f is hooked on Cannonball Run. We decided to go check it out as it was only $5 to get in. The lady that met us at the door, I want to say Carmen but I could be wrong, was super nice and gave us a quick 5 minute background and tour of the place from the first room.
The museum has all sorts of photographs signed by celebrity friends and a lot of photos of burt and his family. It was really neat to see some of the photos in there as well as movie memorabilia. The canoe from deliverance is there as well and from the photos it looks like burt visits the place.
Overall it is a net palce to visit if you are in jupiter for a day or just passing throught, we were in and out in an hour. Only opens from 11-4pm on Th, F, S, Su.

2  Thank frogster14