“With great sadness, the museum is gone”
Review of Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum
Reviewed 15 March 2015

Used to love to take visitors there. Each and every time we would visit, we would see something new. It's such a shame they tore it down, to build the monstrosity that is now known as Harborside. A little bit of Jupiter history was lost. Sad to see it gone.

5  Thank margie214

Reviewed 3 August 2013

It was a great exhibit of Burt's film memorabilia, and the stage presented some great shows. Unfortunately, the location has been torn down to accommodate a hotel for Jupiter Riverwalk, and some of the assets have been moved up to Stuart. Hopefully, they'll be able to find a venue back in Jupiter to celebrate our local star!

10  Thank pvdavisson
Reviewed 29 July 2013

It's a small museum with a lot of memorabalia packed in from Burt Reynolds. He also holds acting classes there. If you love Burt, then you'll love his museum.

3  Thank Pamela F
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Because of construction along US 1 and the Intracoastal Waterway the building that housed the museum was torn down. No information as to where the museum will be located or if it will reopen. Website indicates that it is temporarily closed.

3  Thank Pnemiller
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I stopped by the museum one day about 4:30 it closed at 5 and the lady told me about the donation but informed me it would take more than a half hour to c the place, I told my friend let's stay and look fast. Statred the tour and went down a little hallway to look at some photo's and there was a door to the outside at the end of the hallway all of a sudden the dooe opened and who do u think walks in Burt himself he was very nice to us let us stay a little longer and gave us autographes and pictures. Made myself and my friends trip to Florida something to remember. Burt is a gentle man with a good grip am now a bigger fan.

4  Thank jackrussell9