“Roasted garlic with bread before getting large dinner portions!!”

Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 237 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 8, 2017

They gave us some of the best roasted garlic that we have ever had, along with two different kinds of bread and of course we needed to eat them both. The meals were all fantastic and none of us were able to clean our plates.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I had another great meal at Giuseppe's this past Saturday night. New specials were great especially the Lobster & Shrimp Risotto. Adam at the bar was exceptional with his service and recommendations and he took care of my needs during the evening. There is also a great family feeling at Giuseppe's you rarely find anywhere else. I'll be back often. Thanks again Adam.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I don't often eat at Italian restaurants because I am Italian and I can get excellent Italian at home. This place was really very good. The portions are large and the good was very tasty . The warm bread with cooked garlic in oil was gone in no time. I have been there twice now and I know I'll be back. Give it a try.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017

We were looking for a nice Italian Restaurant and thught we'd try Giuseppes. It turned out to be an excellent choice. The place was buzzing and shile we might have preferred a little quieter atmosphere, the service and food more than made up for it.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

This is a family style Italian restaraunt with a great food menu, beer menu and big screen tv's. We had spaghetti and meatballs. The meatballs might be the best I ever had. It is a very comfortable environment with reasonable prices.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank irishmike2017

Been to Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!