“No basil in pesto sauce”

Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 227 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed. I irdered fettucine with pesto sauce, and was served fettucine with a cream sauce & dried parsley flakes, no basil at all!

2  Thank magicpam

Reviewed December 8, 2017

They gave us some of the best roasted garlic that we have ever had, along with two different kinds of bread and of course we needed to eat them both. The meals were all fantastic and none of us were able to clean our plates.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I had another great meal at Giuseppe's this past Saturday night. New specials were great especially the Lobster & Shrimp Risotto. Adam at the bar was exceptional with his service and recommendations and he took care of my needs during the evening. There is also a great family feeling at Giuseppe's you rarely find anywhere else. I'll be back often. Thanks again Adam.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I don't often eat at Italian restaurants because I am Italian and I can get excellent Italian at home. This place was really very good. The portions are large and the good was very tasty . The warm bread with cooked garlic in oil was gone in no time. I have been there twice now and I know I'll be back. Give it a try.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

We were looking for a nice Italian Restaurant and thught we'd try Giuseppes. It turned out to be an excellent choice. The place was buzzing and shile we might have preferred a little quieter atmosphere, the service and food more than made up for it.

Been to Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!