“Informal Dining Southern Italian style”

Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 235 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 17, 2018

This restaurant has a very casual atmosphere. There are a number of booths along two walls (in the room we were assigned to) and a large middle area with multiple tables spaced comfortably apart. 5 televisions adorn the walls but all are mute and all are on different stations.

Food we focused on was traditional southern Italy food--parmigiana- various pastas etc. Those items were all priced in the teens. By contrast, beef and lamb etc are pricey rivaling prices in many costlier restaurants. The restaurant serves a parmigiana trio (chicken, veal, & eggplant). Nicely presented but tastes virtually identical to one another.

We were not happy with the strong odor that may have been parmesan cheese that permeated the dining room but we noticed it only on entering and not thereafter. We got use to it.

Pleasant, if unexperienced, waitsfaff. Busboy was anxious to clear plates prematurely.

A welcome surprise in the Jupiter area was the fact that reservations for two people could be made (and were honored) at least on weekdays. I say "honored" because we entered the restaurant at the same time as a few other groups and the maitre d' asked if any of us had reservations. When we answered affirmatively, he dealt with our seating first.

We definitely plan to go back. Bill with 20% tip (our choice) was $70.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed. I irdered fettucine with pesto sauce, and was served fettucine with a cream sauce & dried parsley flakes, no basil at all!

2  Thank magicpam
Reviewed December 8, 2017

They gave us some of the best roasted garlic that we have ever had, along with two different kinds of bread and of course we needed to eat them both. The meals were all fantastic and none of us were able to clean our plates.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I had another great meal at Giuseppe's this past Saturday night. New specials were great especially the Lobster & Shrimp Risotto. Adam at the bar was exceptional with his service and recommendations and he took care of my needs during the evening. There is also a great family feeling at Giuseppe's you rarely find anywhere else. I'll be back often. Thanks again Adam.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I don't often eat at Italian restaurants because I am Italian and I can get excellent Italian at home. This place was really very good. The portions are large and the good was very tasty . The warm bread with cooked garlic in oil was gone in no time. I have been there twice now and I know I'll be back. Give it a try.

Been to Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!