“A quick stop for burgers”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #145 of 222 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 31 March 2016

On our way south, we stopped here for a quick bite and to use the restrooms. Travelers know that McDonald's generally keep their restrooms clean and this one was fine. The burgers were what you would expect and we were back on the road within 30 minutes.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Time and time again this McDonalds never seems to fail at epic failures, they just dont get it and they dont care. I love when the Spanish-tard so called restaurant manager comes to the window to confront you because you have the audacity to correct just one of the numerous mistakes made on one order. Yeah, yeah ..... I know its my fault after all you are the McDonald manager and I'm biting my fingetnails because I should know better. Listen up the very least you can do is learn how to speak proper english when you are arguing with a customer, for God sakes, its called (assimulate). Right or wrong, using correct English often makes a difference in people's perception of another's reliability Mexitrad!!

Reviewed 5 January 2016

This place is your typical fast food joint. The looks of the food prepairers (young sloppy looking kids) made me wonder if thepick their nose while making my burger. There is a bette McDonals 4 miles north on US1

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Shakes are good here. It is Mcdonalds done well. Convenient location. Clean and well maintained. Good Wi Fispot towork orcommunicate. Has the chidrens play area.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Travelled through Jupiter and found most restaurants closed due to Thanksgiving. So we went for a burger. Benefit of McDonald's is that you typically always get what you expect, and this visit was no exception. Good crispy fries with classical McDonald's taste. Burgers good for the price.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!