“Didn't thonk”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #145 of 222 Restaurants in Jupiter
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Didn't think it could get worse but this McDona
Dis takes the prize. From the drive up window where the audio is so bad you have to shout to the inside staff who never seems to get what your saying to the order which is almost never right. If you have to eat at a McDonalds then find another one.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

this store does what they want, they do not always offer specials that are seen on tv. staff is ok some friendly some not so friendly

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Just stopped in for a good fast meal so we catch our cruise ship. Nothing special just good food to get us going.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

On our way south, we stopped here for a quick bite and to use the restrooms. Travelers know that McDonald's generally keep their restrooms clean and this one was fine. The burgers were what you would expect and we were back on the road within 30 minutes.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Time and time again this McDonalds never seems to fail at epic failures, they just dont get it and they dont care. I love when the Spanish-tard so called restaurant manager comes to the window to confront you because you have the audacity to correct just one of the numerous mistakes made on one order. Yeah, yeah ..... I know its my fault after all you are the McDonald manager and I'm biting my fingetnails because I should know better. Listen up the very least you can do is learn how to speak proper english when you are arguing with a customer, for God sakes, its called (assimulate). Right or wrong, using correct English often makes a difference in people's perception of another's reliability Mexitrad!!