“Dinner and Drinks for 2!”
Review of Bimini Bay - CLOSED

Bimini Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bahamian, Bar
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Nice island theme with, great drinks, good food. The atmosphere was fantastic, it's tucked away from civilization. I was surprised at how few people knew about this place but if you don't know, now you know. Had an extremely enjoyable time with my fiancé.

1  Thank Tori L

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Delicious food, live music. I could swear I was on vacation! Got a chance to meet the owner who seemed very pleasant. If you have never been, it is most definitely a place to check out. 5/5

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Bimini Bay has a nice bar. The food is average. The crab cakes are better than average, and the burgers are good, too.

1  Thank epkaolin
Reviewed February 23, 2014

What a hidden gem! Great key west house with dramatic wraparound porches - this is no store front or commercial building. Truly a treasure...

4  Thank AndyD02
Reviewed February 21, 2014

A breath of fresh air for sure. Bimini Bay is now open and.I've been there a couple of times already this week. It's located at 353 South U.S. Hwy. 1, Jupiter, FL.

They offer lots of dining options (indoor tables and booths, outdoor patio dining, tiki bar). The atmosphere is tropical, fresh and clean. The starting menu actually has some great choices, from appetizers to salads to sandwiches and dinners including chicken, steak and seafood, My favorites are the fresh fruit salad at $9 (and I mean fresh), and the gourmet burger at $13 (a special grind that's really tasty), On our most recent visit (Thursday evening) we found a local singer and music to entertain us, and a happy hour. We were happy!.

The building is Key West style with a big wrap around porch and very pretty. They'll also be doing private parties and events with really nice catering menus. .

The only reason I didn't give five stars is that they are new, were busy, and service was a bit slow. I'm sure they'll be improving real soon.

3  Thank catcat