“Standard atuff”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kendall
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal. Quite fast-food service. All very hectic. Food tasted good though and no complaints. Cost was good too.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I am a Weight Watcher but like coming here because they have a great Skinnylicious menu! Tons of options under 600 calories! My British friends ordered off the regular menu - portions are huge - 1000-2000 calories per plate but calories are put on the menu! The chicken Madeira was delicious and of course the cheesecakes are huge and amazing! My skinny pasta was great too! Super service by Anthony :-)

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This is a family and couple friendly restaurant. The food is great and the service if also great. Minimal waiting time. This restaurant is good for dinner , lunch or brunch. This is an American restaurant. The staff are attentive, professional and friendly. Have a great time with family, friends or as a couple.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Cheesecake Factory. We have returned to Dadeland Mall located in and we were surprised as they renew their food offer very attractive and delicious way. This restaurant chain is unique and their customer support is very thorough; delicious food and recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We went there for my son's birthday because he likes the pizzas and desserts. Honestly I agreed as it was his birthday already knowing the service is not one of Cheese factory's strengths but this was ridiculous.

We were assigned a table and after 20min of waiting for somebody to take care of us, nobody came, we asked a couple of waiters, the front desk, etc. nobody was able (or willing) to send somebody or ask themselves what do we want. I didn't even bother to ask for the manager, didn't want to spoil the moment for my kid. Just walk away and left. Had a great lunch at Aoki's afterwards.

If you are at the Dadeland Mall and are hungry, there are plenty of places to go instead of that dumpster. Go to Earl's, fantastic food, and great service. Or the Aoki, great place too.