3,950 results
All reviews treetops restaurant family pool caribbean watersports beach bar water sports fourth floor floor room private beach ocean view nice beach florida bay great resort paddle boards watch the sunset trees pools balcony
Reviewed November 4, 2015

Top rate food, service, accommodation, location and water sports! Very nice beach. Attended beach wedding on Isamorda, the next island down the chain of the keys. I need to have more words for this review but I have said everything I need to say in a concise and efficient manner.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Damian G, Manager at Hilton Key Largo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2015

Dear Jeanette H,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We truly appreciate your kind words about our resort. We are delighted you enjoyed your accommodations and the service provided by our Team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another wonderful stay soon!

Sincerely

Reviewed November 3, 2015

The staff service is what I expect from Hilton. We were warmly greater the front desk service exemplified the Hilton brand. The same is true of the rest of the staff from the wait staff to house keeping was in the best tradition of Hilton.
The down side is the property is dated and in need of a up grade. With new competition entering the area Playa Latgo, Hilton will need to step up it's game. The bright side is they have the staff in place to do it.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Damian G, Manager at Hilton Key Largo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2015

Dear Christopher S,

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments! I’m pleased you enjoyed your experience at the Hilton Key Largo Resort. I am happy you found our staff to be thoughtful and accommodating. We take pride in delivering the highest level of service and I’m pleased we lived up to that promise. I sincerely apologize the resort did not meet your expectations. Our executive team will review your feedback to ensure we provide our guests with a unique experience. Next time your travels bring you to the Key Largo area I encourage you to contact me directly and I will ensure you have 5 stars experience at our resort.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 2, 2015

We had a 3 night stay booked in Key Largo. Left after 1 night. This is not up to Hilton's typical quality. The hotel is old and dated. Certainly not a "resort" property. Small beach. Pool is behind the hotel, close to the road. The room had small bugs. There was a pier for boat docking, if needed.

1  Thank Dan O
Kelly W, Director of Rooms at Hilton Key Largo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2015

Dear Dan O,
It was disappointing to read your review. I am sorry we didn't deliver a great experience for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to speak with you personally regarding your visit. We certainly hope we were able to make it right for you. Should your travels bring you back this way, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself directly, kelly.wilken@hilton.com or to our General Manager, tiffany Davis at tiffany.davis@hilton.com. We would welcome the chance to delight you for the next stay.
Warm Regards,
Kelly

Reviewed November 2, 2015

The room rate was a bit high; the breakfast buffet was very expensive; this is the only hotel I have stayed in that did not offer complimentary WiFi to guests. The room had ants & the bed was not comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Jennifer B, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we certainly apologize that you felt the room and breakfast were expensive. We find them to be very competitive with hotels and outlets of similar standing in Key Largo plus the service levels and quality are excellent.
We do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself at Kelly.wilken@hilton.com or our General manager,Tiffany Davis, at tiffany.davis@hilton.com if we can be of further service to you.
Warm Regards,
Kelly

Reviewed November 1, 2015

We stayed two nights at the Hilton. We choose it mainly because it was on a small beach and they had sailboats available there (via Caribbean Watersports). It was not as well maintained as a typical Hilton, but very reasonable considering the difficulty of keeping up a beachside resort. They did upgrade us to a room with a better view and prospective guests should be aware that very few rooms actually have good views of the beach or even the water.
Housekeeping was good and the room was comfortable although there are a few rough edges probably because of rough use over quite a few years. I'd guess that it has been "refreshed" a time or two in the past but the age is showing through some.
We did appreciate having the availability of the Caribbean Watersports on site so that we could easily rent a Hobie-Cat a couple of afternoons.
I do dislike the practice of adding a $25/day "resort fee" to cover facilities that should be part of any decent resort. It is really just a way to quote a less expensive resort than it really is.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Damian G, Manager at Hilton Key Largo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2015

Dear AmateurGO,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to tell us about your stay. I am absolutely delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Caribbean Watersports.
Thank you for complimenting our fantastic housekeeping staff! They are essential to what we do here and we're thrilled (not surprised) they did an excellent job.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!