2,358 results
All reviews gus' grille breezers bar dive shop pool bar jet ski wrap around balcony corner room two bedroom suite on site restaurant water sports pool side pool and hot tub great pool ping pong small beach plenty of chairs fire pit
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights and loved this resort. They pool and little private beach is a perfect place just to relax and enjoy the views of the bay. They also offer Paddle boards and Jet ski you can rent. The restaurant and bars that are on the property are also very good. I would highly suggest staying here if you staying in Key Largo.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bigguns182
Shannon B, General Manager at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort. We are very pleased you enjoyed your 5 nights with us. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is majestic. The only thing missing is a petting zoo with unicorns and dodo birds. It was so refreshing to disconnect from the world, and focus on the things that really matter: family and fun! In fact, I only used my phone to take pictures and to google “why is my kid sleeping with a smile on her face?” The internet was all like “it’s perfectly safe, and by the way are you staying at the key largo Marriott beach resort?” I was like, “dang, internet....you’re good”. Truth be told, I do not ever remember having felt so happy about staying at a hotel. The amenities are opulent, and the hospitality is palpable. I’ve read a few reviews from people complaining about noise, and location. I’ll say what the kind and polite Marriott employees will not; you are persnickety, and probably over indulgent. I’m sensing impending diabetes and potentially lower limb amputation. Tom is definitely going to leave you, Dianne. The spending and the nagging have got to stop. Focus on the beauty before you. There’s three porpoise’s breaching a cascading waterfall for gods sake. Three porpoise’s. A mommy, a daddy, and a baby. Ummm is this pool salt water? Well it is now ‘cuz I’m joyously crying and my salty tears are cross pollinating this glamorous, decadent bath water. If the ghost of JW Marriott himself is reading this I’d like to say... “ you go, boy. You go.” This is a picture of my baby gleefully living her best life thanks to the courtesy and kindness of the good folks of The Key Largo Marriott Beach Resort. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018
5  Thank Presidenteves

Words cannot express our gratitude for your review. Thank you though for the glowing report. We are very happy you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have you return again and again.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

The Marriott is a beautiful, relaxing, welcoming place to stay. We stayed 2 nights on our way back from Key West and wish we could have stayed longer. Our room was quiet, had a view of the bay, a balcony with comfortable furniture (not nasty plastic chairs) and the beds were so comfortable! The beach and pool areas had lots of chairs, umbrellas and even a couple of floating decks you could swim out to. The staff was amazing. Every single person we interacted with went out of their way to make sure our stay was top notch. I can't say enough good things about our stay!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Shannon B, General Manager at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you return again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

We stayed for a week in February 2018. We were given an upgraded room, but realized the next day why it was open to use....so noisy, as it is next to the highway! No other rooms available, so we continued with a lack of sleep! You have to drive everywhere, as the highway is very close to hotel! Pool area is nice, but beach front very small! Had trouble parking after dinner as very few spaces there! We were told there was a happy hour, but it only included beer and wine and NONE of the specialty drinks that were advertised..which we found out once the bill arrived! We went to the Keys to support them after the hurricane, but we won't return. No access to east side of Key Largo that we could find, to go to the ocean side, as houses are gated! Restaurants we went down the highway were terrific!

Room Tip: Get a water side room or you won't sleep due to noisy highway!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen D
Shannon B, General Manager at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay at the Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort as well as the keys in general. On behalf of the hotel, again, I am truly sorry. Key Largo has excellent access to the area you wish to enjoy at John Pennekamp State Park. I would highly suggest your return and visiting.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband has clients in South Miami, but I wanted a more laid back stay, so we chose Key Largo which is a 30-40 minute drive. We loved The Marriott! Great location with great amenities. We had an L-shaped balcony with great views and had shade 85% of the day. We weren’t very active, but they have jet ski, boat, kayak and paddle board rentals, basketball, ping pong, fishing and 2 volley ball courts. The bed was super comfy and agree that rooms could use updating, but very clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They have all these different spots for gathering or sitting such as a large fire pit on the beach. So many good restaurants within a few miles. We will be back in April!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Melissa K, Manager at Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your recent stay here at the Key Largo Marriott. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time here with us, and the different amenities we have to offer. We have shared your feedback with the team here on property for review. We look forward to seeing you on your return trip here to the Florida Keys.