We recently stayed at Azul del Mar while visiting Key Largo to swim with the dolphins. When we arrived we knew this was exactly the perfect place for us! Small, quiet, well maintained inn sitting right on the water. A little piece of heaven! Our suite upstairs (Celeste) overlooked the water and could not have been more perfect! Dominic has brought a little piece of the caribbean to South Florida. The rooms were clean and nicely appointed. Bathroom is a bit small but does the job. From the moment we arrived Kelly made us feel right at home with lots of eating suggestions and directions to all the important places. We had one minor problem with a leaky AC unit and it was fixed immediately by Dominic while we were out to dinner. This property promotes relaxation from the moment you arrive with the hammocks under the big shade trees and kayaks for the guests to explore the water. As for other reviews...This is florida and you will always have bugs and humidity that is part of living here! Azul is a great hotel as is the owner Dominic and I will definitely be coming back here again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul del Mar is an exquisitely renovated boutique hotel nestled in a tropical garden on Florida Bay, Key Largo. The five stylish suites boast marble floors, dark wood furniture, mustard leather sofas, granite counter tops and ice blue bathroom tile. Feather down comforters and the best all cotton linens add a romantic quality to this secluded getaway. Ideal for sailing, diving, fishing, kayaking or simple relaxtion, Azul is Key Largo's best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Azul del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Del Mar Hotel Key Largo
- Azul Del Mar Key Largo, Florida