Where to begin... the place is so serene, catering to adults , with wonderful staff. Our room had a partial ocean view and a small patio/hammock area right outside. The resort has a private dock , offering many excursions if you so desire. The beds are so comfortable, and the whole place pristine !! Dominic was so helpful with everything, offering us info on local places to eat or visit. This place is a paradise in itself, and I would recommend it to anyone- actually did last night. We even preferred Azul in Key Largo , compared to places in Key West. It is so much quieter .... Key West is way too crowded. We will see you again on our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul del Mar is an exquisitely renovated boutique hotel nestled in a tropical garden on Florida Bay, Key Largo. The five stylish suites boast marble floors, dark wood furniture, mustard leather sofas, granite counter tops and ice blue bathroom tile. Feather down comforters and the best all cotton linens add a romantic quality to this secluded getaway. Ideal for sailing, diving, fishing, kayaking or simple relaxtion, Azul is Key Largo's best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Azul del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Del Mar Hotel Key Largo
- Azul Del Mar Key Largo, Florida