“Vacation”

Ranked #5 of 147 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving fresh seafood to the locals of the Florida Keys since 1991. Patio dining available!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had the Mahi fingers and they were fresh and tasty. The restaurant was clean.
Love the food. It as small but quaint.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,854)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Our meals were good and service was good. Nothing negative about our experience, just average. We would eat here again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We rolled into town about 9pm and were starving. The restaurant was still busy but service was great! Our server was supper friendly and all the staff worked together so our drinks were always full and empty plates removed quickly. I had the Grouper Romano, my husband had Yellow tail special, son 1 had blackened grouper with waffle fries and son 2 had a cheeseburger with waffle fries. The food was amazing! The atmosphere was great and family friendly. It was a great first impression of Key Largo.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We found Hobo’s on. Trip Advisor. Excellent lunch! The Grouper sandwich was fresh and delicious. My husband had a salad which he said was also excellent.
Would definitely come here again.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband & I had dinner here while vacationing in the Keys. We both ordered the broiled seafood platter and it was phenomenal! I initially chose the yellowtail snapper, but they were out of that so I replaced the snapper with mahi, which, like the lobster tail and shrimp, was very good. The scallops were perfect. Our server was attentive and sweet. We would definitely recommend Hobo’s.