Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$158
Courtyard
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$289
Hampton.com
Sunset Cove Beach Resort(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$144
Bay Harbor Lodge(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$145
The Pelican(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$110
All reviewsfree kayaksredfishbaked muffinstiki torchesold floridakey westprivate beachlaid backcute placeevery morningfull kitchenbeach towelscoconut palmschain hotelroad noisekeys experienceadirondack chairs
Reviewed August 3, 2017

My nephew (13) and I (47) stayed in Studio 10 for two nights.
First, the good. Property is lovely with its own private beach an lots of spots to sit and relax (hammocks, lounges, chairs). The room was clean and had all the basics.

Breakfast is adequate but would get pretty repetitive if you stayed more than a couple of days.
Location is good and for the Keys, reasonably priced.

The not-so-good.
The room is right beside the highway and there was traffic all night...I'm a light sleeper plus the pull out couch was really uncomfortable (springs) so bad sleeps all round, in fact, the second night I just slept on it not pulled out which was a bit better.

The room was also pretty tiny...when both beds are pulled out...not much room to maneuver at all. It would be OK for a couple both sleeping in a King Bed but I would not recommend for two separate sleepers and certainly not for a family...you would be on top of each other.

Wi-fi did not work inside our room at all...spinning, spinning. My nephew sat outside near the office to watch a movie and I had it move outside to even do online check-in.
Frustrating for sure,

Room Tip: Choose closer to th beach!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank TLAOrangeville
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I spent a very good time here, my family was very happy with the barbecue and the canoes. The staff are very nice and the free breakfast next morning complete our staying here. I recommend the homemade muffins.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017

First time in the Keys! Our Honeymoon finally after having to wait 26 years. Stayed in room 6. 15ft from the beautiful Bay. Room was clean and fresh. Owner was always available for information regarding places to visit, etc. Breakfast and coffee was plentiful to start our day.
The sunsets were beautiful and unforgettable. The property was very pretty, well kept. Plenty of private beach access to enjoy. Free use of Kayaks a + for first timers .
The ladies kept our room stocked with towels and very clean. We will be returning together again and with our granddaughter. Thank you for an amazing place to celebrate our 27 years of Marriage!!!
If you are looking for a place to just lounge at a pool which we were not we do this at home. This property doesn't have a pool. But Pennencamp Park a few miles away has everthing you'll ever need for you or the kids. Have fun, enjoy and say hello to Henry.

Room Tip: Our room was #6. Fully furnished with full size refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave, dining room table and chairs, and everything needed except food and drink. We brought food except we forgot COFFEE but there are grocery stores in town.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2017

The location was fabulous. We had privative beach, boat access, palms ll over the place and a great sunset view!
Bungalows were clean and well equipped.
Included breakfast was plenty enough for us.
Great place.

Room Tip: Choose the upgrade. it is worth it.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Up graded to room with kitchenette. Bugs in room.Could only turn on cold water after struggling in shower.Complained to no avail. Ran out of food for breakfast and had to ask for milk for tea. Beach was disgusting.and had little area for swimming. No breeze from the water. Had to go down the road to Harris Beach to swim and get a breeze.Internet indicated only 1 room left. Most people only stayed 2 days on average. Only booked completely was Frida and Saturday nights. Over priced. I would never go here again.

Room Tip: Most rooms have no view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HenrySeafarer, Owner at Seafarer Resort and Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Sorry to hear that you were not satisfied. After seeing your comments, I immediately checked to see if we had any issues but none reported.

Guest satisfaction is very important to us and if we miss something we will do everything we can to make it right.

Please email me more details of your stay, I will follow up.