All reviews free kayaks redfish baked muffins tiki torches paddle boards old florida key west private beach laid back cute place every morning full kitchen coconut palms beach towels adirondack chairs road noise keys experience
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We stayed in one of the villa's. The villa was very clean. The only drawback was the wall unit air conditioners and extremely small and hard to get in bathroom. I love the old Florida style units but the walls are very thin. Our neighbors, unfortunately, were very loud and you could hear every noise through the thin walls. The villa's are very close to the front, but we could still hear traffic all night long on the Oversea's Hwy.
The landscaping is beautiful. There were plenty of chairs and hammocks by the water. Florida Bay is your view and the sunsets were beautiful. I especially liked the tiki torches that were lit along the way. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Great little place with a laid-back atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and it’s reasonably priced for the accommodations. located near local restaurants and to scuba diving spots. The scuba diving there is great!

Room Tip: Very nice and clean
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2018

The room was nice and clean but the real gem is the property, views and friendly staff. Parking is very convenient and the included breakfast was wonderful. The refrigerator and microwave in the room was also very much appreciated. Included kayak usage made for a great day on the water.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2018

My husband and I spent 5 days at SeaFarer.We stayed at Bonefish, could not have been a better location with a large deck for lounging with privacy. We loved the quaint setting more than anything. Hammocks to lounge on, bbq pit in front of your cabin. Restaurants close. Small makeshift beach with sand and plenty of comfortable lounge chairs. Manager Scott could not have been nicer! Complimentary breakfast in the morning to get your day started. Oh! Can't forget the beautiful sunsets.

Room Tip: Beds could have been better.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2018

I stayed here two years ago with my son on a scuba trip to Key Largo and just love the Seafarer. This time my wife and I stayed and she loved it too. Good for families or couples. Great location, clean rooms, well kept grounds, very nice private beach area, and well managed. This is a perfect place that is a bit quieter and less crowded. We were out and about during the day and then came back to relax at the beach area and watch the sunset. I just can't say enough good things about the Seafarer and will definitely be back..

Room Tip: Stayed in Bonefish and loved it.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple