All reviews bonsai garden picnic tables old florida lounge chairs two double beds beach area grounds are beautiful florida bay tiki hut free kayaks family vacation stayed longer palm trees dock paddle rrr cottage
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Average hotel with a really nice little beach area. We had a room with the kitchenette and was a little disappointed that the room lacked paper towels, or Kleenex. Found some of the disses was dirty. other then that everything was great, staff very friendly and helpful. grounds well kept and beautiful. A bit surprised that the pool closed at 7:00 and felt that was way too early, so I never had time to use it.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2015

my partner and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting the Keys. Lovely clean,spacious room,with our own outside seating area and old fashioned porch swing.beautiful gardens,that led to private beach area with large hammocks. Ideal place to swim in the warm sea and watch amazing sunsets. Would recommend staying here as ideal location to visit The Keys

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kazntony30
Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

Large room with kitchenette very clean and staff very friendly lovely sunset viewed from the pier just watch out for the mosquitoes! Just across the road from Ballyhoos. Rock reef is on bayside, and the bird sanctuary is worth a visit.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2015

I highly recommend Rock Reef Resort. I stayed there recently and I hope to go back very soon. The owners and staff was very accommodating and friendly. My room was nicely decorated, clean, renovated, quiet and everything I needed was available. The location is perfect. The property is peaceful, relaxing, and they offer a great view of the beautiful sunset each evening. It is remarkably beautiful and your stay there will be memorable. I really felt like family while being there. Linda, Tameca, Catherine....they are all great and I feel, I met new friends. Very soon, I hope to return there from Fort Lauderdale, FL. Definitely check this hidden little paradise out before deciding on your stay in Key Largo.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2015

My husband and I stayed at Rock Reef Resort about a month ago and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The property is beautiful and we enjoyed using the hammocks and paddleboat. The room was nice and comfortable and we appreciated having a refrigerator in the room to keep our drinks cold. Great location convenient to several restaurants and activities. Stay here and make sure you say hi to Bogey the parrot!

Date of stay: August 2015