This hotel has a beautiful setting on the water...hammocks, the pool, and kayaking. The breakfast is very generous and our room was well equipped. Staff helpful and friendly.....that being said, there is live music directly across every evening....we thought we'd get a break on Sunday, but there was music at an afternoon brunch and then they started up again in the evening. It's one thing to have a bit of music in the background, another to hear the dialogue the singer is having with the audience at the restaurant. Day 1, fine, but after a few days when one wants to enjoy the outdoors and maybe read a book, it was a real bummer to us. If I were the hotel, I would appeal to a local noise ordinance law.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly part of the Ascend Collection of Choice Hotels, Dove Creek Lodge is an intimate island style boutique hotel. Warm, friendly and uncomplicated. Inspired by the lore of Hemingway's Caribbean hideaways. Dove Creek Lodge is the perfect choice for your next island retreat. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, in Key Largo, Dove Creek lodge sits adjacent to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. In the center of the best fishing, diving and family fun you will ever experience.Come, step through our doors and see what we're all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Dove Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dove Creek Hotel Key Largo
- Dove Creek Lodge Key Largo, Florida