This was a romantic getaway with my boyfriend where we decided to travel the keys together. This hotel was our first stop. After a crazy few nights in South Beach the previous few nights with friends this was a well welcomed retreat that offered beautiful views, free use of kayaks, well kept and tastefully decorated rooms, AMAZIING free breakfast, pool and jacuzzi on your doorstep. Another huge bonus was the restaurant located right next to the hotel called Snappers, possibly some of the best and freshes food I have eaten in a long time. They had very reasonably happy hour from 4 till 7 which offered $2.50 well drinks, $1 drafts as well as cheap cocktails all day. Also the restaurant offered a relaxed and sports bar that stayed open till late and was lively with friendly locals and cheap drinks if you were up for a slightly more lively night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly part of the Ascend Collection of Choice Hotels, Dove Creek Lodge is an intimate island style boutique hotel. Warm, friendly and uncomplicated. Inspired by the lore of Hemingway's Caribbean hideaways. Dove Creek Lodge is the perfect choice for your next island retreat. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, in Key Largo, Dove Creek lodge sits adjacent to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. In the center of the best fishing, diving and family fun you will ever experience.Come, step through our doors and see what we're all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Travelocity.ca, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dove Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dove Creek Hotel Key Largo
- Dove Creek Lodge Key Largo, Florida