“This has evrything you need management is...”
other traveller has booked this property
Dining Area

Reviews from our community

Any
heatherhd...
Nashville, Tennessee
“This has evrything you need management is accomadating and having access to the boat is priceless!”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We will be back what a safe friendly environment the manager is personable and accomadating our 2 year old had a blast local eateries are wonderful and the boat and fishing are fantastic! Thanks so much!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Boat!
Liked least: It was windy... not their fault
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
SinginSuz...
Silverdale WA
“Average at Best”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Let me start by saying the Manager, Jay is genuinely a wonderful guy. He went out of his way to accommodate us, even accepting urgent mail at his home for us.

That being said, I stayed in seven condos last year, and this was the worst of the bunch.

There were holes in the walls, the blinds fell off when you tried to use them, the televisions were maaaybee 19 and 21 inch screens, super small. There is virtually no cable, no DVD player, etc. The wall behind the couch was pretty beat up and for some reason, the bed kept sliding off to the left... the BBQ had mold in it.

The location had WIFI but it was unsecured, so be careful.

The kitchen was very sparsely furnished. LOTS of coffee cups, but only 4 salad forks? I think I found a mixing bowl, but basically there was a coffee maker and blender, a stove and microwave. It was functional, but just that.

Ok, its such a benefit to have a location that includes a boat, but it was a well used boat. We had an "oops" moment when we had to call for help, but it was our fault. But when you idled through the canals, I thought the boat was gonna die the motor ran so rough. There was a hole in the live well.

Overall, although I had the flu most of the time I was there, and the place was "eh", I had a wonderful time. I loved Jay, loved the location and the price is right for housing that includes a boat. I would stay again, but maybe in a different unit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Access to a boat
Liked least: The condo
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
19 Jan 2016
Thank you for the review. We take every review seriously. I inspected the unit and have to agree with some of the things you said. I had housekeeping restock the kitchen with missing cutlery, glasses etc. Each unit has cable and a DVD player. Unfortunately they are not screwed down and do come up missing at times. This has also been replaced. I could not find any holes in the walls or trouble with the blinds. I brought the barbecue situation to the housekeepers attention. We are replacing the bed with a new King size. As for the boats, we have 6 boats and the one you used was scheduled for replacement. Due to the great demand at Christmas, we were not able to take any out of service. The new boat has been delivered and that boat will go back to being our crash boat. With multiple units, it is sometimes difficult to follow up on the maintenance crew and housekeeping and I appreciate any and all feedback from our guests.
thenewwor...
sherwood Park
“Key Largo during Christmas”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Condo came with a boat, loved having the boat to jump in anytime we wanted to go fishing or just touring. Only thing that boat had a few problems and wouldn't start a couple time.
This place doesn't have much to do for kids, so not a good place to take kids. We enjoyed walked down the road to the local pub and having a drink with the locals and listening to stories of the area.

Management Response
12 Jan 2016
It was a pleasure having you and I am glad you enjoyed the local folklore at the Pubs. We have a great number of children as guests and they always enjoy the snorkeling and fishing that the boats provide. There are activities for children that you probably did not investigate since you did not bring children with you. Any issues with the boat have been rectified. We have printed up starting instructions so that flooding of the engine should not be a problem in the future.
Pez2360
Aurora, Illinois
“Great location with boat! Close to everything. Can't wait to visit again!”
Reviewed 10 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Perfect size condo for couples. Close to great restaurants, grocery store, fishing and diving/snorkeling. They have a bait shop and dive shop located in same complex. The owner of the condo, Jay, and everyone in bait shop were so helpful and nice. Great trip!

mitchellb...
Bloomington, Minnesota
“If it wasnt for the keys.”
Reviewed 4 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I must say that from the property manager and his assistant to the folks in the area this was a perfect place to vacation in the keys for the first time. if you have any questions just ask the owners of Captain Bads Bait shop, great people and knowledgeable. I will rebook for next year!!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: the central location.
Liked least: the scuba shop staff
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
chester heights
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing