had no expectations at all when we arrived so our minds were not messed up.
Were lucky to get room no 14 (a suite) with the best view of all the rooms. The only bad thing was the aircondition making a lot of noise.
Breakfast needs 'an upgrade' but except from that this is a small paradise on earth, with nice rooms, execellent service and the most beautiful surroundings.
If we ever comes to Florida again, we will stay a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida