My husband and I were looking for a relaxing place to stay for a few days after a very hectic time at work. Coconut Palm Inn was exactly what the doctor ordered! I travel for a living, so staying at a hotel is usually not a “treat” for me. Fortunately, the staff, the grounds and most of all the furnishings at the Coconut Palm Inn were welcoming, warm and most comforting. Everyone who worked there welcomed us with a smile on their face and treated us like royalty. The grounds were well kept and inviting. I logged more than a few hours in the hammock stretched between the palm trees! What impressed me most of all was the cleanliness and the furnishings in the room. This wasn’t your sterile, cookie cutter hotel room. The furniture was unique and inviting. It made me feel at home. I would return the Coconut Palm Inn in a heart beat, and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida