It could have been an awesome stay because the place was cozy, the pool was nice and clean and you could use the complementary kayaks and get a chance to see the manatees. But... the breakfast was a little bit too simple and we had a roach in the bathroom one morning but even worse we had one as well stepping on my boyfriend in our bed the night before. That´s nasty! And the internet was not working at all during our 2 nights stay, which made us go to McDonalds with the computer to make reservation and do some research for our trip. Internet is important to us when we travel around and I would rather have been sitting in our suite (we had the Coconut Palm suite) or outside with my computer, than on a pretty boring McDonalds. I guess their computer in the office had wired connection because it seemed to work and we were offered to use it, but since the office is closed in the evenings that was not an option for us.
Too me the rate is a bit too high for our stay. For a lower rate and assurance about a working internet I would maybe consider to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida