My girlfriend and I stayed one night at this overpriced loud and inadequately equipped lodge. Rooms have two levels with a kitchenette. Coffeemaker but no coffee cups. Two bathrooms but no shampoo or cup to get a drink of water. No silverware. Room rate quoted failed to mention over $11 in fees they add at checkout and will not reverse. Taxes are very high. Restraunt across canal very loud until midnight. Find someplace else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our two level, townhouse style suites are approximately 1,000 square feet in size and consist of a master bedroom with queen size bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms. Also included in your suite is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. All units feature a private, screened balcony that overlooks our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Key West Inn - Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Florida