“Yikes!”

Add it.
Jake Key
Ranked #103 of 121 Shopping in Key West
Reviewed February 22, 2015

Life is good in the Florida Keys. I thought maybe I would pick up a hat at this shop expressing the sentiment. I realize this is a national chain and perhaps that drives up the price, but $26 or $28 for a simple cap was outside my parameters. I didn't look at the shirts or other prices. I assumed it would also be high.
Apparently they sell enough merchandise to stay in business. They have been in this location several years. I am glad to see them succeed in this difficult market. I just wish I could buy a hat there and not feel guilty about spending that much for a simple hat.

Reviewed November 17, 2008

We were down for Fantasy Fest when it poured down rain and a group of us took shelter at the Life is good store. Thanks to - I think it was Leonard- not only made us laugh but sold us dry shirts. I love my Life is good t shirt with the stick guy cooking on the grill...I not only remember Key West when I wear the tshirt but feel good!