3,090 results
All reviews sunset pier hot tin roof mallory square junior suite liquid lounge end of duval street watched the sunset ocean view perfect location jacuzzi tub cruise ship pool staff overlooking the water frozen towels sunset celebration pool area hotel restaurant
Reviewed January 9, 2015

very nice hotel on a great location by the water. Cruise ships obscure your view of the water most mornings and the roosters crowing all night mean u should bring or buy ear plugs. Staff was great. They quickly fixed my broken room safe and had great recommendations for breakfast places (which key west is known for).

Reasonably priced room service and nice but a small pool. Gym is very small. Very poor wifi.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ThWhite
Reviewed January 9, 2015

Staying here was such a treat! My husband organised it as part of our Ruby wedding celebration.It lived up to all expectations. The hotel is part of the Noble House Hotel Group, who renovate, still keeping a lot of the character, old French and Spanish colonial plantation houses. Many of the houses in Key West are these attractive symmetrical wooden houses covered in clapboard.. ... The hotel has a restaurant that looks right over the bay, and a delightful swimming pool, the view is marred somewhat on the days that the large cruise ships moor close by. The hotel room was lovely, with an amazing deep jacuzzi style bath to disappear into and enjoy a luxurious soak! I enjoyed a wonderful view of the frequent amazing sunset from the the window. The town has a great artist, laid back liberal feel to it. As well as the quaint shops, many restaurants, cyclists, there is the quaint appearance of feral chickens wandering about freely, thought to have been descended from fighting cocks that Cuban owners lost when a hurricane hit the area. Earnest Hemingway's house is nearby, and well worth a visit.

Date of stay: December 2014
2  Thank LallieC
Reviewed January 9, 2015

We stayed in the Keys in November. Ocean Key resort was recommended by a friend to us. Check in was late, front desk staff not very professional. Pool staff was not very friendly. Room was nice but the balcony had a broken decorative piece that banged around in the wind all night. Have stayed in Key West many times but this was our first and last trip to Ocean Key Resort, not worth the money.

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed January 6, 2015

We chose Key West for our Christmas getaway to meet with our adult children and friends. We looked forward to relaxing in the sun by the pool overlooking the ocean.we had 2 suites, one beautifully designed and decorated, a second suite that was old and outdated. Several weeks prior to our trip I received a phone call informing me the pool would closed for 'cosmetic renovations' Dec 14-21. I considered moving to a different location but was assured the pool would be completed. We arrived on Dec. 19 and found the entire pool area under construction, everything was being re-tiled. When I asked about the timing, the front desk denied even knowing about the pool's renovations. Each day went by and the pool's renovations very slowly progressed. It was not completed when promised yet there was no communication to the guests on the pool's status and each day I went to the front desk to ask the status and was not told a thing! I felt deceived and lied to. Never did they offer compensation, I had to demand compensation. Finally on Dec 24, 2 1/2 days late, the pool opened. Very poor planning on the management's part, and they took no responsibility to their guests. Not the special Christmas family stay we had planned for. Very disappointing experience that could have been avoided with open and honest communication to guests.

Room tip: Partial views are likely overlooking the parking lot, loud.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank Linda O
Reviewed January 6, 2015

My husband and I loved the place very very much. They have many onsite facilities. The outside pool and hot tub were nice with the ocean view. Jacuzzi in the room was super lovely too. Not like most other chain hotel rooms, Ocean Key has its own taste of the room decoration and made our stay extra comfy and cozy. Although a little pricey (we visited during New Year), it worth the money for the experience.

Date of stay: January 2015