“Comfortable & convenient”

Breakfast Bar
Kitchen
Kitchen
Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Comfortable & convenient”
Reviewed 5 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Valhalla was just what we wanted...close to the action of Duval Street yet far enough away for absolute privacy. All accomodations were comfortable and upscale. The pool area was well manicured and very private. Everything was just great and we had all we needed. Checkin and checkout could not have been easier!

The Justins

“Perfectly Relaxing”
Reviewed 16 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

My cousin (mom of small kids) and I (single girl-about-town) had a fantastic time at Valhalla! It was located in a fabulous little neighborhood, close to everything but not in the middle of anything. The management team was friendly and were so accommodating and helpful during our very brief stay.

The house was warmly decorated and felt just like we were visiting a friend's place, not like we were in a rental at all. Having a pool for a quick dip was such a nice treat and reading on the deck in the autumn sun was so needed.

We are already planning our next visit to Key West and can't imagine staying anywhere but Valhalla!

Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“fantastic family time in a beautiful rental”
Reviewed 1 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

We couldn't be happier with Valhalla. great location, fun decor, clean, private, the pool, you can walk anywhere. so great to relax with family at the end of a day of adventures, be it snorkeling at fort zachary or kayaking the mangroves. can't wait to return.

Miami Beach

Reviewed 10 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Your age range 45-54
Management Response
10 Jun 2010
Sorry we were unable to locate the ring, but I do wish to mention that the cleaner for that house has been doing it for 9 years, without incident. I also went myself to look for it, and the owners happened to come to the house right after you for a stay, and also looked. So I wonder if you may have lost it elsewhere? If something comes to mind please let us know. Bill - Manager
Ohio
Reviewed 8 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$425
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing