“only place we would stay on our next visit”

Review of Kemp House

Second Bedroom
Second Bathroom Opens to Rear Balcony
Upstairs Front Porch
Cottage Bedroom
Cottage Bathroom (Outdoor Shower)
Located by Historic Seaport
Backyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BajaBarry
rockwall, texas usa
“only place we would stay on our next visit”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

nicest house ever. great location to everything from convenience stores to Mallory square. we used the pool two days in a row just to relax. the house was just what the pictures showed and nothing less. the history of the house was just as interesting. the balconies were a real asset for people watching in the evening. if there was a complaint it would be that the rent car was not easy to find a parking space at times. barry

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ted G
CT
“You can't find a better place to stay in stay in Key West”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

If you are looking for a great place to stay in Key West you won't do better than "Kemp House." Tastefully decorated with all the amenities you can imagine. It is within walking distance of everything. Great restaurants only 10 minutes away.
Kemp House has a pool, a full kitchen with everything you ned to create gourmet meals, it sleeps 6 comfortably, includes a library with info on Key West history, flora & fauna and is located at the foot of William Street in the historic "old Town" district. It also includes wifi and a wide screen TV although there is so much to do in Key West you'll probably only use it to tell your friends about "Kemp House."

Stay here and you'll have a six star vacation in a five star world.

My wife & I and our daughter & son-in-law could not have been more pleased with our accommodations.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Paradise!!!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This is a beautiful property in an ideal location. We had 6 adults and were very comfortable. Once you opened the door you felt like you were at home. Everything we needed was provided and Historic Hideaways were extremely helpful with answering any and every question we had. I would highly recommed renting this house for your vacation. I know we'll be back!!!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Felt like Royalty”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

The house is perfect. Three couples shared, plenty of room, privacy when you wanted it, just absolutely perfect. Especially great location, within walking distance of everything. Would totally rent this house again. Also want to mention how great Historic Hideaways is. Very impressed with their services.

coastal Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;