“The Best Vacation Ever!!”

Review of Tropical Dreaming

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 58 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best Vacation Ever!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

The home is very inviting and comfortable. So many rentals are decorated in a way that appears the owner is just covering up space. Clearly there was thought, care and effort that went into the decor of this home which made you feel good about your choice and enhanced your stay. It made our first Key West experience one we will always cherish and we are already making plans to return. The home was clean and well stocked with everything any vacationer or home owner could want or need. It is conveniently located within walking distance of all the Key West points of interest...shopping, dining, historical sites, beaches, wharfs, etc. We were so impressed by our experience, we have shared our excitement with all of our friends and family who are now interested in duplicating our experience with their own trips to Key West and staying at the Tropical Dreaming location. You can't go wrong with Tropical Dreaming.

A romantic getaway Older travelers

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Ohio
Reviewed October 20, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“the easy button”
Reviewed September 7, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

seriously, was one of the best rentals and real estate agents i have ever dealt with. everything was perfect, including a bottle of Moet upon my arrival for my birthday. i dealt with Lida (sorry if i spelled it wrong) just a joy. the house was amazing. had all the creature comforts of home. not on single thing to complain about. will come soon, i hope! thank you for everything.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful vacation...had it all!”
Reviewed June 2, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Tropical Dreaming is tastefully and pleasantly decorated, with a perfectly-sized pool. The ammenities of the house made it most relaxing & convenient...the location couldn't have been better. Tropical Dreaming is far enough from Duvall to be a quiet retreat, but only a 5 minute walk (max.) to wonderful dining and shopping. We enjoyed walking to the historic district, museums, dock, & marina, as well as the shops & restaurants. The quality and variety of shopping and restaurant fare in Key West is definitely superior to that of what we have experienced in other tourist-friendly beach destinations. The choices of excursions also surprised us: we chose an eco-tourist venue that provided sailing, snorkeling and ocean kyaking in and around the National Wildlife Preserve through Java Cat Charters. This excursion was not only provided beautiful scenery, but was educational as well! We look forward to returning to Key West & Tropical Dreaming!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing