“Great location.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great location.”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Loved the location of this home. It was close to beaches, dining and shopping. We rented bikes for the week which made it very easy to get around. The home was very clean and any issues that came up were handled promptly and professionally. The only minus was the guest room shower. It was difficult to shower without getting the floor wet, small inconvenience for a lovely place.

galena
Reviewed October 23, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely place in Old Town”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This house is a little gem. The house was clean, very well maintained and had all the amenities you need. The location was walking distance to Duval and to South beach. The pool was quite big for Key West and the outdoor space was also very convenient. The only small complaint would be that their Wifi connection is quite slow at times. Lovely place and would definitely go back!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House! Even Better Service!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had a wonderful week in the Tropical Dreaming home. Everything we could have needed for a great stay was in this home. The service we received from the team from at Home in Key West was first class! Thanks for a great week and we look forward to our next vacation there.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
NJ
Reviewed July 17, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

FL
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Management Response
12 Jun 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. It's great to know you enjoyed your visit. We are always looking for ways to improve; please share with us your concerns about repairs/updates and we will follow up.

We look forward to your return.
“Just Lovely !”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We have just returned from 2 idyllic weeks in Tropical Dreaming in Key West. The house was everything we needed. The location was perfect for us being in the southern area of the old town and walking distance to South Beach, Higgs Beach and all of the great restaurants and shopping of Simonton and Duval. The property is large, bright and airy, everything you could need is provided and is very clean and functional. The house is decorated and furnished in a classic almost colonial style and it 'fits itself' beautifully, I think even those who normally like clean and contemporary lines, couldn't fail to appreciate how this has been done. We just loved the quiet and very private outside space with it's fabulous pool. It has a gas barbeque, four comfortable sun loungers and a separate covered dining area, with enclosed fridge and sink. I would highly recommend this rental property for a couple or a family, we really were sad to have to leave and will definitely return !

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing