“Just Lovely !”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Just Lovely !”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We have just returned from 2 idyllic weeks in Tropical Dreaming in Key West. The house was everything we needed. The location was perfect for us being in the southern area of the old town and walking distance to South Beach, Higgs Beach and all of the great restaurants and shopping of Simonton and Duval. The property is large, bright and airy, everything you could need is provided and is very clean and functional. The house is decorated and furnished in a classic almost colonial style and it 'fits itself' beautifully, I think even those who normally like clean and contemporary lines, couldn't fail to appreciate how this has been done. We just loved the quiet and very private outside space with it's fabulous pool. It has a gas barbeque, four comfortable sun loungers and a separate covered dining area, with enclosed fridge and sink. I would highly recommend this rental property for a couple or a family, we really were sad to have to leave and will definitely return !

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“What we expected/wanted”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Great house, location excellent. kitchen, living area, pool, garden excellent. We were traveling with a couple with whom we had not traveled before; privacy and shared living areas were just right. We booked again for next year.

Older travelers
Minneapolis
Reviewed March 13, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Chicago
Reviewed January 23, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway
“perfect location”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Nice little house with the worm pool.
We went with our two kids, teenagers, and it was perfect for them. House is one block of Duval and 3 to the beach, so they could wonder around by themselves without any problems.
The only huge minus was that for the price we payed, mattress`s on all beds are old and cheep, so sleeping was not as comfortable as it should be.

Older travelers
Dallas TX
Reviewed October 12, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway
Orlando
Reviewed October 3, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing