“Fantastic brothers trip”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fantastic brothers trip”
Reviewed June 1, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We arrived in Key West early on the Key West Express. Check in was scheduled for 4pm but they let us check in early that was a bounus for sure. The people there were helpful and plesant to work with. The place itself was everything we hoped it would be myself and my 3 brothers were all impressed. We rented an electric car to get around with and we had a reserved parking spot at the house which was great and also had a place to charge the car. Overall great trip would stay again.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
OutlawCar...
Treasure Island, Florida
“Great place and great people”
Reviewed May 29, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Stayed with my 3 brothers on a trip that has not been made in 18years. The people at AT HOME KEY WEST were helpful and friendly. The place was secluded ,clean, and the pool was right out your front door. We rented an electric 4 seater car to travel around in and if you can do it do, lots of walking if not,also you have an assigned parking spots so no worries there and easy to park around key west just have lots of quarters. Lots to do and see, would stay again for sure.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
“Very relaxing!”
Reviewed April 23, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

I would recamend this place to everyone! We had a great time on Devaul. We would defently come back!

Massachusetts
Reviewed April 7, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Massachusetts
Reviewed March 23, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

“Great Place !!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Wonderful place; has everything you would need if you want a heated pool, two bedrooms, two nice baths.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed February 23, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

The property location was perfect for walking around Old Town. We left the car parked for the whole visit. The unit seemed to be freshly remodeled with the bathrooms especially nice. The pictures really didn't do justice. The other guests in the closed community were great at the pool. Had a great stay.

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing